Curriculum Outline on Bachelor of Science in Architecture
1. DEGREE CONFERRED
- Bachelor of Architecture (Architecture) or B.Arch. (Architecture)
2. SCHOOL FEES
- Enrolment Fees is US$ 100 (non-refundable)
- School fees is US$ 18,000 for (5) years.
|Payment Plan||US Dollar Currency|
3. GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
Saint Joseph University College confers the degree of Bachelor of Architecture in Architecture upon students who meet all of the following requirements:
- Have completed of the total number of credits of the curriculum
- Have obtained a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00
- Have participated in 16 sessions of the Professional Ethics Seminar
- Have obtained library and financial clearance from the University
- Have demonstrated good behavior and discipline
- Have to meet the minimum English Proficiency requirement specified in one of the following criteria
|Test Instruments||Required Passing Scores|
*70% = Level B2 in Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CEFR)
To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:
- Possess professional ethics that will lead to architectural enhancement and approval of the society.
- Possess architectural knowledge and skills sufficient to assume architectural leadership position in developing the society and the country, with professional responsibility.
- Initiate research, analyze and critically evaluate solutions to formulate conclusions relating to architectural design.
- To nurture a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship in design-related field.
- Able to take their leading roles in rendering architectural services and work constructively and productively within an interdisciplinary environment.
- Effectively communicate by using a variety of oral, written and IT skills.
- Equip with broader knowledge of built environment.
General Education Courses 30 Credits
- Social Science
- Science and Mathematics